Sunday 6 July 2014

DREAMING OF VINTAGE

 
Hello Lovelies!

You may not have guessed it but this is an OOTD post! "Dreaming of Vintage" - So I went shopping as per usual and I just didn't see anything I liked - at all! It was ridiculous. I have a very particular, peculiar style, one that isn't everybody's cup of tea, its just I cannot afford it!

Im all about that Vintage/Grunge Style and just being different! People don't get it! However Primark today did! Now that is a sentence I never thought would get it BUT I really wanted a vintage style blouse and I found one which im completely in love with!

On Saturday Evening I went for a meal at a place called "The Grill" with some of my best friends for a birthday party/gathering style thing! I decided to wear my new top and this was it!








Shirt/Blouse: Primark
Black Jeans: Topshop
Chunky Boots: River Island
Satchel: Topshop
 
I really liked my outfit and cannot wait to get some more clothes when I next go shopping!
What's on your shopping list?
 
Laura xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment