Saturday 11 April 2015

SWIM DEEP.

 

April 2nd 2015, I got to see my favourite indie band. Swim Deep were back in Birmingham at The Oobleck and of course I went to see them! For those of you who haven't heard of Swim Deep they are an Alternative Indie Pop band from Birmingham which is also where im from! I'm so in love with their music and a lot of my style inspiration comes from them. I must say I adore the clothes they wear! The Oobleck is located next to Alfie Birds @ The Custard Factory in Digbeth. Digbeth in itself is a pretty indie scene filled with unpopular popular bands and colourful street art. The night was incredible- considering we got front row, I held James Balmonts hand and met my favourite Bass Player Cavan McCarthy. My actual concert photos are pretty wild and full of flashing lights and an alien like scene. Austin  (lead singer) introduced the first song as a 'little bit weird' but its stuck in my head and I cannot wait for their new album! My favourite songs from the night were
 
King City
To My Brother
Honey
Fueiho Boogie
Red Lips I Know

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! souds like you had a great time.

    http://onceuponatime224.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete