Sunday 19 April 2015

URBAN EXPLORING.







 
Check Shirt: Vintage Kilo Sale Find
Striped Ringer Tee- Topshop
Denim Skirt: Urban Outfitters (Also available @ Hidden Fashion)
Boots: Doc Martens
Backpack: Kanken
Sunglasses: New Look (a few years ago)
 
 
Hello everyone!! So if you have been following my blog for a while you might know that I had quite long hair BUT I chopped most of it off! Its not dramatically short but its a change for me and I love it! On with the blog post! I took a trip to Digbeth with my dad as we love wondering round the streets finding cool styles and amazing street art. We also went in to Birmingham itself and had a coffee which was delicious. I'm in love with my new top from Top Shop because I absolutely love and adore the ringer tee style. I originally wanted some from Urban Outfitters but when I saw this I was completely and utterly in love with the pattern and colours. My denim skirt is one of my favourite pieces in my wardrobe because it can be worn so easily! I always turn to my Doc Martens in most outfits because they are so comfy and really grungify an outfit- if that is a word!
 
Photography by Urban Footfall

1 comment:

  1. Love your boots!

    http://onceuponatime224.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete