Friday 31 July 2015

NEW SEASON @ URBAN OUTFITTERS.






The new season at Urban Outfitters has to be one of my favourites. I love the colours and the 70's style is too die for!!! The first outfit is defiantly a firm favourite of mine as i think the skirt is super flattering and looks so cute with the BDG Striped top. The second outfit consists of a a-line denim skirt which is a must have for my wardrobe and a mustard patterned jumper! The jumper would look so good with my black high waisted jeans and even under dungarees and pinafores! My third outfit is a very simple a-line black skirt paired with a patterned jumper which I'm completely adoring right now. I must say a lot of these are very autumnal even though its still summer but in England it really doesn't matter! I really love the A-line shape in skirts as i think they are super flattering on me and look great with almost every style of top. Urban Outfitters, I love you x



2 comments: