Friday 7 August 2015

MY IN-FLIGHT ESSENTIALS.

In Flight Essentials


I am going to New York in 2 Weeks! The excitement is killing me. I feel a little immature admitting it but my favourite part before a holiday is packing! My mom used to buy me and my sister a few magazines and books and I even remember getting those little magnetic travel games- which if I saw in a shop now, i'd definatley buy some! Going on holiday is what makes me happy most. I cannot wait until I can travel the world! HOWEVER my excitement remains focused on the Big Apple and this will be the second time I've been!

1. Headphones and Chargers: Yes you can get the cheap in flight ear phones but they are terrible quality so I always take my own. You need your charger while your away regardless but don't pack it in your suitcase- you never know when you might need it. Especially in flight and in the airport.

2. Eye mask & Neck pillow: I only ever seem to be on long haul flights and comfort is key. Trying to sleep on an airplane full of people and flashing lights gets annoying so having a cute eye mask to cover up is very important. From experience, sleeping and just getting comfy in general is hard especially when you don't have a massive comfy pillow so a little neck pillow will make your flight that bit better.

3. Makeup bag: I like to call this my emergency makeup kit. It's not everything I use but it might make my face less of a monster when I step off the plane! I will also throw my Tangle Teezer in here because an 8/9 hour flight can be bad for your hair!

4. Sunglasses: What person doesn't take their sunglasses with them? Sunnies are nice to have especially after a long flight. You can pop big sunnies on and still look semi-human.

5. PASSPORT (and other vital airport documents): I think this is pretty self explanatory but it is a definite must for travelling so DONT forget it!

6. iPhone, macbook, ipad: Woah apple overload! I need my phone regardless of where i go so it is indeed thrown into my carry on. Recently I purchased the macbook pro! I think for editing blogposts and editing videos, its a must have! 

7. Money: The one thing I must must must take in my carry on is money! Duty free at the airport before hand is my favourite start to any holiday- especially at the MAC counter! Also anything on board you want to purchase is a perfect excuse to grab some money out of your bag!

8. Socks & a jumper: No matter what country you are heading to airplanes can get cold! I take my favourite pair of socks with a cosy jumper just incase!


9. Sweets& a drink: I never step on an airplane without some sweets! Of course you must purchase these after security but I always take some as it really helps while taking off! Airplanes sell drinks but for mad prices so either a bottle of water or some lemonade is great to keep you refreshed on board.


10. A book: Airplanes get boring! I'm not the biggest fictional reader however i do love a good book on fashion so thrown into my bag it will keep me busy!

I hope you enjoy your holidays

L x
p.s As I am going to NYC, there will be specific posts and videos about it coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment