Wednesday 16 April 2014

New Buys: River Island Shoes

Hello Everyone!

So I have spent even more money! I swear I have a problem because I can't go a day without shopping or spending a little bit of money BUT I have wanted this particular pair of shoes for a very long time but could never afford them!

I went into my local river island and went straight to the sale and in the shoe I wanted in the last size for £15 from £45 were the exact shoes I have been wanting!! That last size was my size it was just like fate!

The shoes are very stylish and go with every outfit! I know they're not for everyone but I seriously love them with a passion!

They are the chunky cut out boots that look a little like this:



Have you got anything on your shopping list?

Love you lovelies
Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment