Monday 14 April 2014

Weekend away and OOTD

Hello everyone!

So this weekend I went on a small break/holiday to Devon which is south of England and luckily the weather was gorgeous!

So Friday I travelled down and this is what I wore:
Tshirt: Justin Bieber 2013 Believe Tour Top 
Jeans: Primark
Checked Shirt: New Look
Shoes: Vans

The weather is rather warm so I didn't really need a jacket which is a great start to spring!

Saturday I went to many different seaside towns and did abit of shopping in primark which I will do a haul on although it's going to be very small!!



You can't see the whole outfit but there's not much your missing out on:
Jacket: Charity Shop
Tshirt: Primark
Jeans: Primark
Shoes: Vans

Saturday evening I went to a party and this is what I wore: 


Patterned Shirt: George-ASDA (Jessie J also has this shirt incase you were wondering)
Cardigan: New look
Disco Pants: American Apparel
Shoes: Black Converse
Bandana: Charity shop

Sunday I went to woodlands theme park and because I have to be comfortable I went for this: 


The very infamous shirt from New Look
Bob Marley top is from Primark and I'm just wearing my black jeans and black converse :)

So the final day!
On this day nothing really happened but packing up the car and driving home so I had to be comfortable....

Top: Disney Bambi Tshirt from Primark
And I'm just wearing my black jeans and purple vans! Nothing extraordinary on this last day!

I hope you enjoyed this post and many more to come in the future!

What are you doing for Spring Break?

Love you lovelies 
Laura xo

1 comment:

  1. hey I absolutely love your blogs and would you mind doing me a favour, would you be ever so kind to check out my blog post and vote for me, all the instructions are in the link. http://katieatkinson22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/please-vote-for-me-for-best-teen-style.html THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete