Sunday 15 June 2014

Fathers Day & Fashion Photography!


 





Hello everyone!

I have many posts to come but I need your help! I've been interested in photography a lot, especially linking to fashion so I need your guys opinions on things that I post in the future so just comment below for me what you think!
Anyway today was Fathers Day and we went out to Birmingham! We went to The Custard Factory which is an urban area where many graffiti artists make art and also there are some really cool vintage shops and office spaces! It was a lovely day!
There were some amazing photography spots which really interested me and my Dad! 

For my outfit I went for a classy chic style with a bright red lipstick and a classic bowler hat!
The pictures are taken by my Dad so that's a bonus!!
The glasses I'm wearing are from a vintage store in the Custard Factory and I fell in love with them!! My bowler Hat is from Boohoo.com and my blazer was from New Look!

I hope you have had a lovely weekend and Happy Fathers Day!

Love you Lovelies
Laura xo

3 comments:

  1. I love your style! Especially those cute glasses! :)

    http://stylishimoto.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously love what you're wearing!

    ReplyDelete