Sunday 29 June 2014

The Chunky Shoe | Laura Ann

Hello Lovlies!

Right, recently I have been LOVING the chunky boot/shoe! I already have some chunky cut out boots which you may have seen on a previous blogpost but now they have become my addiction!

I've found this really amazing website that sells all the shoes I love for a very decent price! It's called Lamoda.com!  

These are my absolute favourites which might actually be purchased very soon!
The very first pair, which are white, are my favourites! They're kind of a brogue style and I think they will look cute with every outfit and they are only £20!

Now they're not all boots (obviously) and there are socks on there BUT I thought these shoes with those socks will look amazing and the socks are only £1.00 which is a complete bargain!

Each shoe would look great dressed up or down and yes they're not everyone's cup of tea but most definitely mine! 

What shoes are you really loving? If there are any websites that sell shoes like this for cheap let me know! 
 
 
Love you all!
Laura xo

2 comments:

  1. I am also loving chunky shoes so much at the moment! This is such a great selection that you have picked out! My favourites are the white ones on the top right :)

    http://stylishimoto.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete