Sunday 18 January 2015

DARK LOVE.



 
 
 
Camel Coat: Primark
Black Jumper: Primark
Shoes: River Island
Kanken: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Primark
Hat: Primark
 
Hello Lovelies. I must admit this is a very Primark based outfit but looks so chic. I absolutely love dark colours and monochrome themed outfits! I originally wanted to wear a black coat but then realised that my whole outfit would have been too gothic for my taste. I added my favourite coat from Primark which does very much keep me warm and used the very infamous Kanken as my bag choice. I haven't worn my chunky cut out booties in a while, so today I grabbed them and actually really love them with this outfit. I recently reinvented an old bracelet into a new necklace and also ordered a choker from a store on EBay! I layered the two together and really love it. The hat just makes this outfit so chic and classy. It's such a pretty hat and just finishes the outfit.... it also kept my head really warm. I wore this outfit to Birmingham shopping and surprisingly only bought one item! It was a sneaky purchase as it was from Victoria's Secret but I'll show you that in another post!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment