Sunday 11 January 2015

SATURDAY CATCH UP.







Denim Jacket: Valentino (Rokit Vintage London)
Jumper: H&M
Black Jeans: Primark
Shoes: Classic Converse
Bag: Black Kanken
Rings: ASOS & Bershka
Watch: Urban Outfitters
 
Yesterday I went out for lunch with my best friend, so I thought I'd wear this casual but cool kinda outfit. I recently purchased a pair of these high waisted black jeans which are kind of a big deal in my wardrobe! My old ones ripped so it was time to get a new pair! They are only Primark jeans but they are very similar to the Top shop Joni Jeans! Of course the Kanken had to be added to the outfit! It has to be my favourite bag ever! I think it adds something abit different to the outfit even though some would say its just a black backpack.... its not. I added my Rokit Vintage Valentino Denim Jacket to this outfit as its a different option to my camel coat which I normally go for. My Stripey Jumper is from H&M which I got in Paris and this adds just a nice pattern to a simple outfit. For Christmas I got these gorgeous Classic Converse and I always struggle to choose between these or my Doc Martens for my outfits but today I did go for the Converse. All I did was go to Nandos. YUM. But for the rest of the day we chilled, watched a film and played on the wii. What else better to do on a Saturday night right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment