Monday 8 September 2014

CITY OF COLOURS.




















Hi guys! How you doing? This weekend I went to the City of Colours festival which takes place in Digbeth. Digbeth is in Birmingham and its building up a cool reputation as the new Shoreditch. As many of you know I go to the Custard Factory a lot. A LOT. Surprisingly it was mostly held at the Custard factory! I also popped into my favourite shop COW Vintage but not for long as I just wanted to see all the art! Many Street artists from around the world came here to show their amazing talent! I'm so jealous of their creative flare- I wish I could do what they do. The weather was incredible for it and the atmosphere was just to good! Hundreds of people were even maybe even thousands but it was so brilliant. There was an indoor market which sold a range of different things and we made some cheeky purchases! We had lunch at this BBQ type place and it was yummy! I still cant get over how extraordinary some art actually is. Some artists that are my favourite we: Gent 48, C3, D7606, Golden Boy, Jimmy C, Liskbot and Inkie. If you don't know who they are check them out as their work is amazballs.
 
What I wore?
Oversized Denim Jacket- Rokit Vintage (Valentino)
Black Jeans- Top shop
Shoes- Vans
 Arctic Monkeys T Shirt- Camden Lock Market
I also took my Penny board with me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment