Sunday 25 January 2015

BLACK AND DENIM.

 





 




 
Denim Skirt: Hidden Fashion
Long Sleeve Black Top: New Look
Buckle Cut Out Boots: River Island
Fluffy Stole: Primark (Took off my camel coat)
Compass Choker: EBay
Hamsa Hand necklace: Koala Bay
 
My apologies for the exceptionally moody face!
Today I thought I'd make a little outfit post for you but it's different to my usual ones as I took these pictures myself! Anyway.. it really is one of those lazy Sundays where I actually have nothing to do apart from school work... FUN. I did decide to dress up and do my makeup though! I recently ordered this gorgeous button up denim skirt from Hidden fashion for only £9.99 and I love it so much. I paired this with just a plain black long sleeve top from New Look as it is still quite chilly and I wore my boots from River Island for a grungy style effect. I got a little bit cold so I threw on my fluffy Primark stole which actually looked pretty good with the outfit! On my face im wearing my MAC Lipstick in the colour Rebel and I love this colour as it adds abit more to the outfit, even if no one can see it! I love this outfit and can tell I'm going to wear it a lot.

1 comment:

  1. [ Smiles ] Black and denim will always go well together.

    ReplyDelete