Sunday 1 February 2015

PLEATED.






 
Arctic Monkeys T-Shirt: Camden Town Market
Tennis Skirt: E-bay Find (American Apparel)
Boots: River Island
Choker: E-bay
Lipstick: MAC (Rebel)
 
So recently it seems to be physically impossible for me to even crack one smile!
Anyway this is my Outfit that I wore yesterday for a chilled shopping day! Im sporting my favourite bands T-Shirt aka Arctic Monkeys with my beloved American Apparel Tennis Skirt! I managed to find this skirt on E-bay and it was such an amazing find as the AA Skirts I was looking to buy were just out of my price range. I love wearing black and white together so that's the main reason I love this outfit so much! You can literally wear anything with this skirt so im very happy I found it!

2 comments:

  1. My sister got similar boots in river island yesterday also love your outfit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoes are always fun to buy! I also got some new boots from river island the other day! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete