Thursday 1 January 2015

SNOWY DAYS.






 
Camel Coat: Primark
Black Jumper: Primark
Tartan Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Mom Jeans: COW Vintage
Shoes: Doc Martens - Original
Bag: Fjallraven Kanken
 
ITS 2015! The new year is officially here... I'm not too sure how I feel about that though! THERE HAS BEEN SNOW! FINALLY. I guess you could even say we've had a white Christmas... almost. So today I have a really cool outfit post for you! I'm actually really excited about this one as this was a quick last minute outfit yet I actually really love it! Ever since getting my Kanken bag for Christmas, it hasn't left my hand. I'm in love with it so much. Another thing I'm in love with are my doc martens. They have been featured in a lot of outfits I wear. The mom jeans- I'm still positive I don't pull these off as well as some people but they're amazing and fit my style. Its a different alternative to my skinny black jeans which I must admit are the staple piece in my wardrobe. Again this scarf is a must have. I think it fits perfectly with the coat and my own style.

No comments:

Post a Comment