Saturday 2 November 2013

My October Favourites!

October has just been and gone, so I'm going to tell you what my monthly favourites were!
These are my Top 5 that I have used frequently in October and still use now:

  1. Kate <3 Rimmel London Lipstick in 107 - I love the colour of this lipstick, it feels very autumnal and looks great!

  1. Batiste Dry Shampoo Monochrome - The 'Batiste Dry Shampoo' is brilliant for when you're feeling lazy! I got it in monochrome, because, well, it looked pretty!

  1. Maybelline Baby Lips: Hydrate - Baby Lips is very popular recently and I totally understand why, it's brilliant and leaves your lips feeling hydrated!

  1. Starbucks: Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate - This Starbucks drink is one of my favourite's, it's Christmassy and warm when you're cold from a nice walk or a shopping spree!

  1. Babylis Ombre Hair Straighteners - The 'Ombre Hair Straighteners' are brilliant, they leave your hair feeling soft and also give brilliant waves!

I hope you've found this interesting!
Please share your October Favourites with me and follow and come back for more!

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment