Friday 8 November 2013

The Sweater Weather Tag!

Hello Everyone!

So, it's Autumn in England now, which means Sweater Weather! I love Winter and Autumn, as it's so cute and frosty and wonderful!

I'm just going to get started!

Favourite Candle Scent
Probably Caramel Apple Spice or Honey Spice, anything like that! 
I love Yankee Candles!

Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate
Tough. But Hot Chocolate all the way!

What's your best Autumn memory?
Penny boarding with two of my best friends! 

Which make up trend do you prefer? Dark Lips or Winged eyeliner?
Definitely dark lips; I love both, but I think lips are more of a statement and you can change the colour up! 

Best fragrance for Autumn
For perfume definitely FCUK, they're so nice and Wintery! But for a home fragrance, I'd say a cosy caramel scented candle!

Favourite Thanksgiving food
This question is difficult, because, well, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Britain; but if we did, probably Turkey :)

What is Autumn weather like where you are from?
I'm from England, so it's very cold and frosty with all the leaves on the ground, but quite cosy indoors :')

Must have Nail Varnish this Autumn
The Maybelline Colour Show in 103:Marinho. It's a lovely, dark and autumnal colour!

Football games or jumping in leaves?
Definitely leaves, you can watch a Football game all year, but you can't jump in leaves!

Skinny Jeans or Leggings?
For me Skinny Jeans, but Leggings are super cute with a Jumper and Boots!

Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots all the way for me!

Is Pumpkin Spice worth all the hype?
Personally not in my opinion, but it depends on your preference, it's very strong scent, I'm not keen!

Favourite Autumn TV Show
F.R.I.E.N.D.S

What song gets you into the Autumn spirit?
I don't have many - just Christmas songs, to get me in the Christmas spirit leading up to the Holidays!

What's your favourite thing about Autumn?

Thank you so much for reading!
Please follow and come back for more!

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment