Tuesday 19 November 2013

Christmas and Tartan!

Hello Everyone!

So, it's Winter and that just means Christmas Christmas and more Christmas! I'm so excited and I get so excited for the new clothing that Winter brings!
 
I went shopping the other day and went looking for TARTAN. I wasn't able to find the dress I needed in my size, but when I got home I went on to the one and only boohoo.com and ordered a Tartan Peter Pan Collar dress! I'm so excited for it, as tartan has now become my favourite thing this Winter! This style is rather big this year, so no wonder why I love it so much! I have also ordered a Bowler Hat, to finish off the look; I think the pair would look amazing with brogues or boots!

I have also purchased a tartan scarf from New Look, it's so warm and cosy. I love Winter and the colours that it connotes, so Christmas for me is definitely the best time of year!

What's your favourite Winter style?

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment