Wednesday 4 December 2013

What I'm Crushing On: River Island

I'm starting a new little writing series! I have found inspiration from other bloggers to do this and I love it as it gives insight on what you like and what others may also like and crush on too! I tell you what I want and why and maybe it will help you with what clothing you may be into! Enjoy!

So I have been loving the fall/winter clothing in River Island! Sadly, I'm completely out of money, so I'm going to show you what I have been crushing on!!

I have asked for one of these items for Christmas! I shall let you know as we go along! Lets get started!

I have tried to get a little bit of everything in this, from tops to dresses to night wear!



From left to right-top row-bottom row
Fashion addict top £15.00, change the channel £15.00,  black baroque  jacket/cardigan £45.00 ,  red Borg Santa onesie £20 on sale,  black and white skater dress £20.00, black patent cut out ankle boots £45.00, dark red tote bag £45.00 and finally gold tone chain necklace £7.00 on sale!! 

For Christmas I have asked for the 'Fashion Addict Top'! I'm in love with every one of these items and they're all monochrome, apart from the 3 obvious things!
I recently bought new boots, but I'm still crushing on the cut out boot!
'The Fashion Addict Top' is totally me and describes exactly what I am!
I love the 'Channel Top' as a twist on 'Chanel', one of my favourite higher end stores!
The bag would add a dash of colour to any of my popular monochrome outfits that I wear a lot recently!
Everybody needs a onesie in the winter and what's best is a Santa style one at Christmas, it's just perfect!
The necklace is a statement piece which I'm addicted to, as it adds some colour to a plain outfit!


I could have picked a lot more than 8 items, but there's so much choice and I would be dreaming of getting it all! 

Please follow and come back for more!

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo

1 comment:

  1. those boots are so nice they're also on my current wish list X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete