Saturday 7 December 2013

Lush Cosmetics!

So today I went to the one and only Lush!
Lets begin with how good it smells! I have always wanted to buy something from Lush as I had seen people rave about it!

When I went in I knew I wanted the 'Candy Mountain' and I saw it straight away! Did I get it? Why yes, yes I did! 
I wanted more than one item because I'm such a greedy person *wink wink*, I kept looking for other ones and my eye always seemed to catch the melting snowman! So I picked it up!

I could have bought the whole shop, it's just that good!

Here are the products that I bought:

This is so cute and will smell amazing when used!



How scrumptious does this look though, really?

The packaging is so nice!

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo


 

2 comments:

  1. I have one of those ball things you put in your shower and it pops and it is divine ! you should try their lip scrubs i also have these and they are also amazing .

    fashwithray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo that does sound good, let's just say I wouldn't be suprised if they popped onto my christmas list, Thankyou!

      Delete