Tuesday 29 July 2014

CUSTARD



The Art surrounding the area is completely and utterly incredible!












This is COW Vintage - most amazing vintage store I've been in!







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello lovelies! Its abit picture heavy but I just wanted to take my camera out and take as
many snaps as I could so that's exactly what I did! Today I went to Birmingham...again but I had quite a good, interesting time! So I'm a lover of vintage and creative things especially clothes and in a previous post I have been here and that would be called the Custard Factory! I went last time on a Sunday so a lot of places were closed and there wasn't really a good vibe... From people! So I went today which is a Tuesday and it was amazing! There are so many vintage shops selling clothes, vinyl's and furniture! There's the very infamous COW Vintage which is probably my favourite shop and then there's Urban Village Vintage Store and this sells clothes and vinyl records! There are restaurants, skate shops but the Coolest thing about it is the street art and creative decoration around the area! It's a great place for photography and I used it for that purpose today! There are different characters - by that I mean people's style! The way to describe it is cool! You should definitely go to The Custard Factory if your ever in Birmingham!
 
Laura xo

No comments:

Post a Comment