Sunday 13 July 2014

REVIEW: ALEXA CHUNG "IT"

 




 

 
 Hello Lovelies. My obsession with Alexa Chung is getting way out of hand. Ever since picking this book up in Urban Outfitters has literally changed my life. I don't think I've ever had so much love for a book. First of, even the front cover makes me smile as its so simple yet really effective. For any Fashion lover, or a fan of Alexa herself, this book draws you in and makes you want to read it over and over again. This wonderful pink book has everything from advice from her sixteen year old self, her role models, thoughts and just genuine writings.
This is quite an easy read but a brilliant one for that matter, I've probably most likely read this at least 10 times because its so good! The images are so cool too which is also very engaging as you like to see the meaning behind why that was put there or what happened at the time! Its quite inspiring to see how far she has come from being a sixteen year old and seeing what she does now. I like to relate myself to Alexa Chung, on a much lower scale of course! I highly recommend for you to read 'IT' whether your a reader or not! You will love it!
 
Love you all
Laura xo
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have nominated you, the Liebster Awards, I hope you can make and answer :)
    http://carlottaloth.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-and-dardos-i-have-been.html

    ReplyDelete