Saturday 12 July 2014

SHEFFIELD

Hello Lovelies

I went to Sheffield! It was actually a rather pleasant day which at some points made me smile very big as a certain shop was found - which I love!

You might spot a little yellow shop which you guessed it! COW Vintage! Its my absolutely favourite! Everything in there I could buy, all the crazy styles and colours I actually like instead of my black white and grey tones!




In case you didn't know this a English Lecture inside a church at Sheffield University!

 


Can you tell its my favourite?
 


Absolute Essentials!




Thought this was pretty cool when I saw it!



Another awesome Vintage Store



I just find it completely and totally cool!

During this day, I also ate food but I took it in before the camera came out, so I give you my greatest apologies!

Have you ever been to Sheffield? Did you like it?

Love you all!
Laura xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment