Wednesday 31 December 2014

LATE NIGHT TRIPS.





Hello. So this is quite an overdue post. I remember taking these photos about 1-2 weeks ago and I completely forgot about them! I didn't want them to go to waste even if the New Year is right here and Christmas has passed! These are taken at the Custard Factory which is definitely an amazing place to take photos- even at night. It looked super pretty with all the lights on and the trees lit up! My outfit is pretty simple but perfect to keep warm during these colder months! I'm in love with this camel coat and perhaps wear it with every single one of my outfits! My scarf is from New Look and I have plenty of tartan scarfs as they are so wintery and gorgeous!

2 comments:

  1. Time flies. Great post and photography

    Ella-ro xox

    http://ella-ro.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete