Tuesday 3 February 2015

CRUSHED VELVET.







 
Velvet Dress: Thrift find
White Shirt: Marks & Spencer's
Boots: River Island
Tights: Primark
 
ANOTHER OUTFIT POST!!!
I'm really enjoying doing these outfit posts so I hope you don't mind... Anyway this outfit is quite dressy but you could always change the shoes for a more casual look. I'm in love with velvet and always have been. It's really warm for the colder months but is always a way to wear a dress without being cold. I layered the dress with a white shirt and put my newest pair of booties with it! These shoes are from River Island and I'm absolutely in love with them! I'm always up for a chunky boot and these were perfect as they were half price!!! My hair was inspired by my favourite blogger Luanna Perez from Le-Happy and its my go too hairstyle as its so easy to do and looks really pretty.
 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little outfit hun love how you've styled the white shirt under the dress!

    Thanks for sharing this! Would love if you could drop by CH1K.com as I am running a Daniel Wellington Giveaway!

    http://ch1k.com/giveaway/daniel-wellington-giveaway/

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete