Saturday 14 February 2015

TROUBLE TOWN.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Polo Dress: COW Vintage (Ralph Lauren Rework)
Black Coat: Matalan
Scarf: Urban Outfitters
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Doc Martens 1460
Bag: Kanken
Watch: Casio @ Urban Outfitters
 
Saturday 14th February. I went to Nottingham and it was a very shopping filled day! I really wanted to go to the COW Vintage in Nottingham and so I did and I love it so much! My outfit was a new purchase from COW when I won a £50 voucher and this was one of their re worked Ralph Lauren dresses and Im completely in love with it! It was £25 and I think that is such a good price for a dress. My coat must be a few years old now but it keeps me really warm and goes with everything! I don't think there has been more than one day after buying my boots last year that I haven't worn them. This outfit is pretty basic&simple but I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment