Saturday 28 February 2015

FLOODGATE STREET.






 
Jumper: Vintage Kilo Sale
White shirt: Marks and Spencers
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Doc Martens
Bag: Fjallraven Kanken
 
So, im extremely happy with the outcome of these photos! My outfit was one of my favourites which actually you may have seen before but its so easy to wear! I would also like to welcome you to my newest addition in my wardrobe which is my shoes!!! I recently purchased these Doc Martens and im so in love with them its unreal. I think it really changes an outfit but I think they're amazing! I did the usual which is shop and of course I got a few things from COW which reminds me that I have a massive huge haul to show you guys full of my recent purchases! Digbeth is such a good place for photos so enjoy the street art as well!!!

4 comments: