Sunday 29 March 2015

KNEE SOCKS.







Denim Jacket: Vintage Valentino
Black Top: New Look
Tartan pleated Skirt: COW Vintage Rework
Knee Socks: Top shop
Dr Martens Shoes
Choker: EBay store
Kanken Bag
 
As you may have noticed the other day I went to The Vintage Kilo sale and ventured out to The Custard Factory in Digbeth! I really loved my outfit so thought I'd share with you extra snaps I took on that day! I love my denim jacket and as it's getting closer to spring and summer where the weather is picking up and the sun is coming out I think its more appropriate to wear it. I got this skirt for only £4 from COW and I cant believe I haven't worn it more often! The title of this post is called knee socks as well im wearing them! I decided to be more confident and I love the style so I went for it! I think they make an outfit look so different and I paired them with light denier tights for a better effect. The socks give a more 90's edge to the outfit!

1 comment:

  1. Love this grungy school girl kind of look! I really want to wear knee high socks but i don't know if i can pull them off!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete