Saturday 7 March 2015

MY SHOE COLLECTION.

 
 







Yes I have called this a collection because well it is... As silly as it sounds, shoes are a big part of my life. I love Fashion and clothes right? So shoes just complete an outfit for me and these are some of my favourite shoes that I never get tired of wearing! These are the shoes that are mainly taken out of my wardrobe and worn. First off are my all time favourite shoes and they are original Doc Martens. I have the 1460's and 1461's! I can pair these shoes with basically every outfit and they go amazingly well. I find that they're really comfortable and just easy wearing. I've had my chunky cut out boots for quite some time now but they're still vital in my collection! A new pair of boots I bought from River Island are these greeny, grey chunky wedge Chelsea boots, I must admit im quite tall anyway and these make me about 5"10 but they look good and hey its good to be tall! Finally I purchased these chunky sandals from Primark for a party I went to but I actually wanted them last summer. I think these will be my main pair of shoes worn in the summer months as they will look extra good with skirts and dresses!

5 comments:

  1. I love how you show some shoes I can imagine someone walking around in. I love heels as much as every girl, but if I have to be on my feet all day, chasing my toddler and running errands, I ´d go for Doc Martens any day.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course heels are great but I do love a comfy shoe! Doc Martens are certainly my favourites! Thank you so much for reading :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the chunky sandals! A girl can never have too many shoes :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's very true! Shoes are my favourites! Thank you so much for reading! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer. Thanks.crossfit sneakers

    ReplyDelete