Monday 2 March 2015

NEW IN | VINTAGE













I have been on many many shopping trips over the past couple of weeks and picked up one or two items each time and lets just say it has built up a lot! Now some of these aren't going to be everyone's cup of tea but they're certainly mine! I seem to buy lots of shirts, but I love how you can layer them with cute knits and create a style that way. I got a floral one from COW vintage (in fact everything unless stated otherwise is from COW!) which was £12 and it's quite daring for me as its so colourful but paired with black jeans, it looks amazing! I've always loved the Ralph Lauren re-works from COW and I got this beige coloured dress for only £25 and I have already worn it loads! In my most recent trip shopping I went out of my comfort zone and got a 90's Bomber Jacket and I know they're hard to pull of but it was only £5 and I couldn't not get it, especially after wanting one for such a long time. It's all about denim at the minute and bringing the 70's vibe back so I did get a denim dress which looks so good paired with the chunky knit cardigan I picked up from COW Nottingham! Another extremely recent item I purchased was the cherry shoes you might have spotted. Yes I invested in some Doc Martens but in the 1461 style. I'm so totally in love with them. Finally I got an oversized but fairly thick jumper and this fits so perfectly and can be worn into the spring with the sleeves rolled up for a more calming look.
I do apologise for such a wordy post as its very unusual but I had so much to share with you and could probably do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment