Sunday 5 October 2014

DIGBETH DINING.



 
Arctic Monkeys T-Shirt: Camden Lock Market (London)
Checked Cut off sleeve Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Mom Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Camel Coat: Primark
 
Finally I've been to Digbeth Dining! Digbeth dining is a place for all things street food! In a small part of Digbeth there are little stalls set up to give you the best street food there is and believe me its amazing... forget your fast food when there's this! I had an amazing burger- yes burger- and the most delicious Nutella and Oreo Crepe! YUM! It was such a good atmosphere/vibe and so many people were genuinely having a good time. On to my outfit. Recently I bought this gorgeous camel coat, which I absolutely love. I wish it would get colder so I can wear it more often!! It was from Primark which is unbelievable as I found it in Zara for twice the price! Im in love with these jeans and they are such a staple piece along with my amazing AM T-shirt! I literally wear it every single day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment