Sunday 5 October 2014

VINTAGE SHOPPING.


 





I cannot express my pure excitement of this shopping trip! In Birmingham there was a Vintage Kilo sale on which means you pick out as many items as you want and for £15 per kilo you purchase it! Amazingly I spent bang on 1 Kilo! I also took a trip to the wonderful COW and got a few items from there. Im going to show everything I bought in a separate blog post because its all too good to rush through. Although there are some sneaky pictures here that have things I bought on them! It was a really good atmosphere in the sale and I'm very happy with everything I bought especially at the price it was!

3 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, things like this are so rarely in my area, it is so frustrating! Great photos too :)
    Amber x
    http://bunsf0rtea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing - so many clothes! Do they do these quite regularly, as I quite often pop down to Birmingham to visit my grandparents and I'd love to check it out some time. I'll also see if there are any in my area. Can't wait to see the clothes you bought! It's so difficult to find nice things whilst thrifting in Britain, unless you live in London. I'm always so jealous of the New York bloggers and their amazing thrift shops!
    Carpe Noctems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was amazing! I know that recently there have been a few Vintage fairs so just check when you come down, there is an amazing ️Vintage shop though called COW which is perfect for ️Vintage clothes! My post about the clothes I got should be up soon so keep checking it out! I went to London recently and purchased a few items so amazing there and I agree about new York bloggers I'm very jealous! Thanks for reading!!

      Delete