Tuesday 7 October 2014

KILO SALE & COW VINTAGE.







Hello Lovelies! In my previous post I went vintage shopping but didn't quite show you what I got... I have now though and im super excited to show you! The first item was a classic flannel shirt which is slightly oversized but I really liked and this was from the Vintage Kilo Sale. To make up that kilo I also got two jumpers! The first greeny coloured one is definitely my favourite! Its so warm and fuzzy so perfect for winter. The next jumper has quite a high neck which is great to keep warm in the colder months and I thought it was very cosy! These 3 items were only £15 which is incredible, especially for jumpers.
 
Once I moved on and went to COW Vintage I got a little bit carried away by vintage and got 3 more items! The coolest thing though was for these 3 items it only cost me £10. COW had a 3 for £10 rail on so I took the opportunity. I got a Ralph Lauren shirt which is so cool and would normally be extremely expensive but I was lucky! I also got some shorts which may or may not be re-worked but they are high waisted and would look great with some tights and boots in the winter! As some of you may have seen I've been to Paris and couldn't resist this T-shirt when I saw it! I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe but I love it all and I hope you do aswell! Love you.

2 comments:

  1. I looove kilo sales, so easy to get carried away, that flannel shirt is beautiful!
    Kerry @ http://dixonkerry-o.blogspot.com
    xox

    ReplyDelete