Saturday 18 October 2014

URBAN OUTFITTERS & ZOELLA BEAUTY



Hello Lovelies! This is a super mini post for you just because I had a few things that I have purchased recently but haven't had enough things to do a super massive haul! I went into Urban Outfitters the other day and I must have tried on the entire store but I just cant afford to buy any more clothes- at the moment. But I did manage to get a book which I've had my eye on for a few weeks. This book is normally £15.99 but I got it for £8 in the sale which is incredible! I also wanted the UO Ear cuff ever since I saw Tanya Burr wear it and this was £3 reduced from £8 so a complete bargain.
Im a big fan of Zoella so talking about 'Zoella Beauty' is very strange but im so proud of Zoe and unbelievably happy with what I got! I hope you liked this mini post and there's plenty more to see soon!

2 comments:

  1. The beauty blogger Zoella? I had no ideas she had her own line of products! What a steal on the earcuff!! :D

    ♥ | www.connect-the-cloths.com | xoxo
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the beauty blogger! Zoe released 'Zoella Beauty' a few weeks ago now! Its available in Superdrug stores and on Feel Unique. I know im so happy I got it in the sale! Thanks :) x

      Delete