Sunday 19 October 2014

ED SHEERAN.




 
 
 
I WENT TO SEE ED SHEERAN!!! For my Birthday my sister very generously bought me tickets to see Ed Sheeran and he was incredible. The support act was amazing and i've actually downloaded his album now and he was called Saint Raymond. If you haven't seen Ed live before you must! He was so amazing and unbelievably talented! His voice was so good like words cannot describe how perfect this night was. It was the best night of my year so far. My love for Ed has grown even more and I wish I could go back right now. Ed looked rather attractive and he came on and started singing 'Im a mess' which is one of my favourites. When you could just hear he crowd singing, it was rather sensational I must say and his voice was so incredible I could listen to him all day. Some of my favourite songs he sang were:
Don't
Sing
Im a mess
Bloodstream
Runaway
Lego House
I see fire
Give me love

No comments:

Post a Comment