Sunday 9 November 2014

CHRISTMAS WITH LUSH.









 
Hello Lovelies. I know some people may say it's too early to start getting excited for Christmas but it is November and I think its perfectly ok to start preparing for the festive season! Lush is and has always been my favourite when its the winter and Christmas time! Everything seems so magical and fun and cute. I went into Lush the other day and got way too excited and thought I'd only get Christmas things! So that's exactly what I did.
The first thing is one of my favourites and I get it every Year and that is Candy Mountain! I love it so so much! I'm in love with the scent of Snow Fairy and this is very similar and of course I love the bubbles! A new one which I haven't had before is the Butter Bear. But he looks super cute and is amazing for your skin! Another one of my favourites is Luxury Lush Pud. This is just incredible in the bath and makes the most amazing colours! It also smells exactly like Christmas so it is perfect! Finally Melting Snowman! The cutest little bath melt ever! He's kind of missing an eye so im not sure about that but he is also amazing for your skin and is just super cute! I think it's safe to say i'm in love with Lush.

1 comment: