Sunday 9 November 2014

POLAROID.






 
 I've always wanted a polaroid camera. I still haven't got one. But I have found the best thin g ever where I can get loads of polaroid's! I was reading someone's blog and they mentioned 'Polagram' and it has been my addiction! I wanted to share this with you as I know many people love polaroid's but can't afford cameras and film like myself! I ordered a range, pictures from my holiday, from my Instagram and just people I Love (Alex Turner, Alexa Chung and Jake Roche from Rixton). They are going to look super cute on my wall and I just love polaroid's!


3 comments:

  1. Ah these are so cute! I love polaroids too, I really want a camera but they are so expensive so I'll definitely be looking into this :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's brilliant! I'm glad I've helped ;) xx

      Delete
  2. These look awesome and very good quality! :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete