Monday 24 November 2014

DOWN IN DIGBETH.



So I was down in Digbeth when loveliest woman stopped me and said she loved my outfit and would like to take a picture for her blog! Of course I accepted and today I went and looked on Street Style Snaps and there the post was! It was so lovely to have my outfit noticed and it was really fun to talk to her. 

Down in Digbeth there was a sale on which made me very happy although I didn't buy anything from there, which is a little strange for me but when I got home after a day of inspiration, I went online to Boohoo.com and ordered a velvet swing dress! Today though, I went shopping...again, and bought a Navy velvet skirt and a Black velvet dress. Can you tell I'm obsessed with velvet right now? I find it so christmassy and perfect for winter! I think I'm going to do a Winter haul soon so you will be able to see everything I've been buying as there is a lot! 


I'm also considering doing a look book, so if you are interested in seeing that please comment below! THANKYOU.



Photo Credit: The Street Style Carousel http://streetstylesnaps.com


No comments:

Post a Comment