Saturday 29 November 2014

AND THE FESTIVITIES BEGIN...




Hat: Primark
Rings: Bershka
Dress: George @ ASDA
Coat: Primark
Shoes: Doc Martens Original

I went to a Christmas Market in Worcester today ad it was lovely! Everywhere was decorated so Christmassy and every one was so joyful! I'm extremely excited for Christmas so going to places like this makes me rather happy. I had my Christmas music playing all day in my head and I was looking out for gift ideas while at the markets! We stopped at a Costa Coffee and I had the tastiest Orange Hot Chocolate ever! I felt so Christmassy and warm while drinking it I must say. I did pick up a few things for myself! I got a heart shaped Slate board where I can write notes on. I got a pair of earrings in the shape of Christmas Wreaths and I finally got the butter bear from Lush because obviously I can't go shopping without buying something from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment