Thursday 6 November 2014

HOLIDAY HAUL.





 
I've just got back from my holiday to Spain and thought I'd do haul post of all the stuff I got whilst there. Firstly, I went to this place called La Zenia Boulevard and there was a Primark there so maybe its not that adventurous but I got a hat because I've wanted it for a while. I got a liquid eyeliner from KIKO which is basically the equivalent to MAC! Its my new favourite.
I purchased this hamsa hand Bracelet from a shop called Koala Bay and I love it so much. Right so now the part where I tell you about the boots. I've wanted to own a pair of matte black Doc Martens for a long long time so they actually work out a lot cheaper than they would be in the UK so I got them and I can't tell you how happy I am with them!!! Finally I bought some rings as I have a mini obsession with them! These are quite chunky but part of my style!

No comments:

Post a Comment