Monday 29 December 2014

CHRISTMAS LUSH GOODIES.




 


Lets just say, I think my family knows me very well! For Christmas I got many things, mostly taken up by all the amazing smelling bath bombs that I received! As I hope you already know I love and am obsessed with Lush Cosmetics so it was only right to show you what I got! I did have two Dashing Santa's but one has been used and let me tell you something, it is beautiful! I love trying new Lush products but I can't pick a favourite! Melting snowman and Butter bear are possibly the best ones for moisturizing, I always seem to come out of the bath feeling very smooth once I have used them! A very fun one is Golden Wonder! The colours are incredible and make my bath smell beautiful. Candy Mountain has always been a favourite of mine! Probably because of all the bubbles and the sweet scent it gives!

4 comments:

  1. Me & my mum got a ridiculous amount of Lush products for Christmas, so much so we've even had to get a basket to put them in!!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think lush is so amazing! I bet your basket smells incredible!! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  2. I loved the Lush Christmas range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! It's my favourite at Christmas, it smells amazing! Thanks for reading :)xx

      Delete