Saturday 13 December 2014

CHRISTMAS WISHLIST.


So here it is (merry Christmas), my Christmas wishlist! Christmas is just around the corner so if you need some ideas for last minute Christmas shopping or some ideas for yourself this is perfect for you! Recently I have been absolutely loving the Kanken bags! It is on my Christmas list so I'm definatly hoping even though they are quite expensive. Rookie is a blog I have been following for a long time now and I want all of their yearbooks especially the first one! I'm really into makeup and trying different things and while I was in selfridges the other day at the NARS counter I saw this NARS Duel intensity glitter eyeshadow and its such a beautiful colour especially for Christmas. Of course I threw a few Lush products in there. Last year I had the Santas lip scrub and it was amazing so I'd like that again this year and its the perfect stocking filler! 

I hope this gave you some Xmas inspiration or just to see what's on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment