Saturday 27 December 2014

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2014.



 



 
MERRY CHRISTMAS! I hope you have all had a fabulous day! I adore Christmas and I was so excited to give and of course receive presents! I have been very lucky this year and thought I'd share with you my main presents of what I got! Firstly, which isn't on this blog post but will be on another soon to come, I got many Lush goodies! Lush is my favourite so I thought I'd make a separate post dedicated to that (I hope you don't mind). MAC is a brand that I'm in love with. I actually bought the powder myself but with Christmas money and the Lipstick is a bonus from my parents! The colour is called rebel and its very beautiful! My sister went crazy this year and bought me lots including these ASOS rings and ear cuff! She also got me the 'TRXYE' jumper as im in love with Troye Sivan and the jumpers are amazing.
 
My main present from my parents was this Black Kanken. I have always for some time now wanted this bag and I'm so very lucky to have gotten it! The converse was a main present from my nan! I have already worn them and its only the 27th. I recently got into The Vampire Diaries so getting the box set was very good! Also I got some hair products and perfume including Kate Moss which is my favourite! Now its not Christmas without Chocolate and I have a ginormous bag full of it! 
 
I hope you have all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment