Thursday 18 December 2014

SHOPPING FOR DAYS.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
Right guys, this is the moment I've been waiting for! I have been shopping, ALOT. I have a haul that im extremely excited to show you! A lot of the things are from Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, Boohoo, COW Vintage and few more! These have been purchased over the last couple of weeks so I hope you like them! The red velvet dress is from Boohoo if you couldn't tell and its my Christmas day dress! The colour is gorgeous and perfect for this holiday season. Im someone that loves a quick but cool outfit and I find the best way to do this is with a flannel shirt. I got mine from COW Vintage and it was £8. Recently I have been loving headbands! They look so good with many different hairstyles. A tartan scarf is a must in the winter! This red and black one is from Urban Outfitters and its £16.
 
 I've recently picked up a few little extras that im loving a lot. The first thing is a mascara from H&M which was only £1.99. I needed a quick cheap mascara but I actually love this one and recommend it! My newest favourite thing which goes with my Christmas dress very well is this Barry M Classic Nail varnish in the colour Raspberry. Its such a pretty colour and looks very Christmassy! I'm also currently wearing this varnish on my nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment