Sunday 14 December 2014

MY WINTER FAVES.


Hello everyone! So I thought I'd share what I have been loving this winter! The first thing is just a simple plain black jumper. If you don't have one, get one. They go with everything and look good with jeans skirts and over dresses. I like to layer my jumpers with a white shirt underneath with the collar popping out! I recently purchased a camel coat from Primark and I have literally lived in it! Onto my makeup favourites. Kate Moss lipstick in 107 is my go too lipstick in the winter as it's the perfect berry shade. I have the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay and I love it so much! The colours are perfect and you can create so many looks with it! My all time favourite thing is my black matte doc martens! I literally wear them with every piece of clothing! And finally a simple watch! I got mine from Urban Outiftters and its just a finishing touch to every outfit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment