Sunday 15 December 2013

Festive Day Out!

Hello Everyone!

So today I visited a few garden centres with my family! Normally I hate garden centres, but when they're all dressed up Christmassy I actually love them! Walking around the little decorated rooms makes me rather excited, it all looks so festive!

There was a cute little farmers market that we went into and it had a lot of things I quite liked and maybe picked up!

For my sister and I, I bought some little cute cookies that we cold hang on the tree and eat on Christmas Eve! Just a little treat for us! We also had a look at all the fresh items and as I was looking around I found Macaroons which look delicious!

Finally there was a Yankee Candle shop and of course I couldn't not stop to smell everything there! I adore all the Christmas Scents and I wish I could have bought loads of candles!

I have lots of pictures for you to see so take a look!
 

 
 
 






 

 

All the Festive Treats look so lovely and I could have spent lots, but obviously I didn't!

Are you looking forward to Christmas? I know I am!

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo

5 comments:

  1. Lovely blog post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog which will be up tomorrow on my blog here -> http://beautybyeden.blogspot.co.uk/
    Let me know once your post is up so I can come check it out
    xoxo
    Eden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thankyou, I have put my post up now! Its not the best! But I tried and that's all that matters right? anyway thankyou! xo

      Delete
  2. We also hang some cookies or chocolate ornaments on our tree but they don't last till Christmas eve :D
    They are just sooo yummy that neither my brother or I can resist them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! I have a feeling that may be what happens! They look delicious so they will probably be gone very soon oopsy ;)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I love the cookies!!! xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete