Thursday 26 December 2013

What I'm Crushing On: Misguided

Hello Everyone!

It's here again! What I'm crushing on, this time I'm really liking Misguided! It's not too bad for pricing either!

Let's get started!

Bonny Hologram Block Heel Ankle Boots: £39.99
Emilana Greek Key Printed Jumper in Cream £16.99
Stefania Daisy Print Shift Dress in White £24.99 
Alinka Belted Checked Trousers £24.99
Nafisa Tartan Cropped Blouse £19.99
Satchel £24.99

I'm in love with these items! I really want the trousers and have done for a long time now, with a collared shirt/blouse, they'd look so classy! The boots are a little different, but I think they'd look amazing when styled!

Please follow and tell me what your crushing on!?!? 

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo 

7 comments:

  1. I love them. The plaid shirt is my favorite!!

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I 😃 I love the plaid shirt too it's so lovely!

      Delete
  2. LOVE your blog! just bookmarked it!

    would love you to give me some advice on mine as im trying to make it as good as possible :)

    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This means so much to me! We can email, if you like, I'd happily help! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfits, I love the white dress with black floral designs on.
    thanks for folLowing on bloglovin, I have followed back
    do keep in touch
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just read so many of your blog posts and loved them! Followed you on bloglovin:)

    http://lucylocketchats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete