Saturday 21 December 2013

MUA Cosmetics Haul!

Hello Everyone!

So, a few days ago I ordered some bits and pieces from MUA Cosmetics! Today the products finally arrived and I thought I'd show you what I bought!

I wanted a statement Lipstick and I certainly got it! I bought two Lipsticks, one in Pouty Pink and the other is Scarlet Siren!

I ordered a Blusher in Shade 1 - not sure why they don't have colours, but it's a Pinky-Cream colour! Of course I need something to apply it with, so I bought a Blusher/Contouring brush!

I've needed a new Eye Liner for ages as mine is a Liquid Liner, but it takes me forever to apply as I struggle with it! I found a felt eyeliner and im in love with it! It is so easy to apply and lasts a long time!

Finally, I didn't buy this, but I wanted a eye shadow palette and my friend bought me the Dusk 'till' Dawn Eyeshadows! They're so beautiful and great for Christmas and New Years, or just in general!

Here are the products!






Have you ever tried MUA? If so, what's your favourite product?

Love you lovelies!
Laura xo

4 comments:

  1. have you tried the brush yet, would you recommend it?:-)x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried the brush, I love it as it is very soft and feels nice when you apply blush with it!

      Delete
  2. beautiful! I love the eye shadow palette!!! xox

    www.ruzinscloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful products! I follow your blog on bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete