Sunday 8 December 2013

Outfit of the Day: Trip to the Theatre & Birmingham German Christmas Market!

Hello Everyone!
Yesterday, I went to see Miracle on 34th Street at the Theatre! It was so good and I really enjoyed it, just in case you were wondering! After the theatre we also visited the German Christmas Market and it is huge! It smelt so good and looked so pretty at night!

I decided I would dress up a bit and show you what I'm wearing! If you have read previous blog posts you may know that I love tartan and the other day I took a trip to Primark and bought one of the very popular tartan collar dresses! There are so many different colours but I went traditional and got the red one!

I was actually super warm because this dress is quite thick and the tights I wore were the super cosy tights from Primark!

Dress: Primark. Leather Jacket: Punky Fish. Boots: New Look. Bowler Hat: Boohoo.com





This is my beautiful sister and I on the Ferris Wheel in the German Market!

What's your Favourite thing at the German Market? Tell me in the comment box below!       

Love you lovelies
Laura xo

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit! So cute and chic :) you look beautiful! Great style too :)
    Ava xox
    http://xovintagewayoflifexo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete