Tuesday 10 December 2013

What I'm Crushing On: Topshop

Hello Everyone!

It's that time again! What I'm crushing on, but this time it's Topshop! Whenever I go to Topshop, there is always something that I want, but can never afford! So I can dream in this blog!

My clothing style is quite indie/grunge and I love it! In my crushes there is a pair of shoes as always and I'm probably going to end up buying them because I adore them so much!

Let's get started!


Martie Patent T Bar Geek Shoes £32.00, Soft Floral Shirt £32.00, Moto Dark Acid Tee Dress £38.00
Red Checked Treggings £28.00, Checked Tee £32.00, Moto vintage Borg Denim Jacket £58.00
Colourblock Crossbody Bag £65.00, TopShop Lip Bullet £8.00, Zig Zag weave Shorts by Boutique £100.00


Knowing me I will eventually buy these shoes, because I adore them so much! 
The floral top is very pretty but cropped, saying that it would look amazing with high waisted disco pants or jeans! I think the dress is absolutely gorgeous and would buy it in a heartbeat! If I had £38 spare of course! I love the Treggings so much, not sure if I would personally suit them but I still love them! I'm also in love with the checked top - would look amazing with anything high waisted especially disco pants! Next one of my absolute favourite things - the denim jacket! Oh my goodness just look at it! How perfect for winter though really? The fur inside looks amazing and just so snuggly! 

The bag and shorts are a little pricey for what I would pay, but how pretty are those shorts! Super high waisted and checked! The bag is another take on a satchel and I'm in love with satchels!

The colour of the lip bullet is just beautiful and would look great with any autumn/winter outfit!

So what are you loving from Topshop?

Love you lovelies 
Laura xo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura, thanks for following me on Bloglovin :) I am stopping by to follow back and check out your blog. Those are cute items but we don't have Top Shop here in Toronto, or at least I don't think we do, I have never see it.

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/
    Stop by any time :)

    ReplyDelete